Select a size:
Why We Like The Ghost Pro Mountain Bike Shoe
No strangers to putting the competition in the pain cave we’re riding with the Northwave Ghost Pro Mountainbike Shoe to drop fellow racers in our dust. These performance cross-country and gravel racing shoes are what we’re wearing at race days near and far. Two boa dials keep the fit snug for the entire race, allowing easy adjustment for when we’re getting ready to sprint to the line. A unique carbon layup puts a spring in our pedal stroke, saving us minor amounts of energy so we can keep the power down longer.
- Performance cross-country and gravel cycling shoe
- Regular fit sole is comfortable for a wide variety of feet
- Ultra-stiff carbon sole responds to pedal input
- Unidirectional carbon offers better support
- Michelin rubber is sticky for off-the-bike moments
- Dual boa dial system keeps shoes snug and secure
- Item #NTW004E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.