Select a Size
Select a Color
Core Plus Cycling Shoe
The Core Plus Cycling Shoe from Northwave represents an excellent pair of road shoes for the beginning cyclist. You'll be rewarded with a pair of kicks that fit well and make your cycling more efficient while not breaking the bank.
For the upper, Northwave uses a seamless, unibody construction that keeps the shoe light and reduces pressure points as you pedal. Four breathable mesh inserts and perforations across the surface let your feet breathe and ensure optimal ventilation, a boon on those stifling summer rides. The closure consists of a hook-and-loop strap across the forefoot and an SLW2 dial offering step-by-step and full release in a single button to achieve the perfect fit.
Down below, an NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole gets more power to the pedals with its stiffness index of 8.0 out of 15 of the Northwave scale and continues the venting theme with 5 available helping to increase the airflow. The shoes work with 3-bolt road pedal cleats and an SPD cleat plate (sold separately) allowing you to use 2-bolt cleats too if needed.
- Road cycling shoes that won't break the bank
- SLW2 closure dial up top an hook-and-loop strap dial in the fit
- Seamless Unibody upper wraps feet in comfort
- Mesh vents along upper to disperse excess heat
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole balances stiffness and comfort
- Sole vents help with temperature regulation
- Accommodates 3-bolt cleats and 2-bolt (with adapter sold separately)
- Item #NTW003V
- Upper Material
- thermowelded single-shell
- SLW2 dial, hook-and-loop
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt, 2-bolt (with adapter sold separately)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 42
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?