Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Core Plus 2 Wide Cycling Shoe
Northwave's Core Plus 2 Wide Cycling Shoe is designed more for breathability and lightness than it is for power transfer, but that doesn't mean we're letting these shoes sit on the shelf. They're ideal for hot days when we want a comfortable option and lots of airflow. Four breathable mesh inserts and pores across the whole surface allow for total ventilation, and an SLW3 dial (plus an extra securing strap) comfortably conform the shoe's upper to our foot.
- Comfortable cycling shoes that maximize airflow and breathability
- SPD pedal compatible for efficiency and convenience
- SLW3 dial plus an extra strap allows for micro-adjustments
- Four breathable mesh inserts work with surface pores for ventilation
- Seamless unibody construction eliminates pressure points
- Item #NTWZ05N
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.