For every occasion.
Going for a winter walk, skiing laps with your girlfriends, squeezing in a winter camping trip on the weekend—you wear your Northern Playground Women's Zipneck Wool Top for every activity you do in the winter. You love the way the wool regulates your body temperature, keeping you warm on chilly mornings, even if it gets wet, while wicking away your excess body heat as the day goes on. Polyester is added for durability, so you can set up camp without worry, and it dries quickly, so a little snow doesn't phase you. Thumb holes help keep the sleeves in place while you're pole planting, and the added stretch makes every turn you make on the slopes feel smooth and natural.
- Baselayer shirt for active performance in cold, wet conditions
- Wool fibers wick away perspiration and trap air for extra warmth
- Polyester offers added durability and quick-drying performance
- Zipper lets you cool off without removing any layers
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves while you're active
- Slim fit offers performance insulation and easy layering
- Item #NPG0008
- Q & A