A wooly wonder.
Short of shearing a sheep and stuffing the wool beneath your jacket, the Norrona Men's Wool Zip Neck Top is the most direct way of staying warm with the natural benefits of merino wool. The merino wool blend is breathable, temperature regulating, and naturally combats odor-causing microbial growth, leaving the fabric smelling fresh after a long day in the hills. And since this mock-neck top has a slim fit, it fits a helluva a lot better than a bunch of loose wool shuffling around your nips.
- Next-to-skin insulation for skiing or snowboarding
- Merino wool blend is breathable and temperature regulating
- Naturally resists odor-causing microbial growth
- Mock neck with zip lets heat escape on warm days
- Slim fit keeps fabric close against skin
- Item #NRA008G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
This is a very high-quality merino wool baselayer. I wear it mainly for snowboarding but it's great for any outdoor activity where you need some extra warmth. I love merino wool because it regulates your temperature better than most fabrics and is naturally antimicrobial so it won't get stinky as quick as a polyester or cotton layer.
The 5-year warranty against manufacturer defects is amazing in case something happens like the stitching coming undone.