A one-piece wonder.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, but keep your baselayer closest. With the Women's Norrøna Wool One-Piece Baselayer as the only thing between you and some fresh fresh pow, you'll leave behind friends and foe alike. When the cold days chase everyone else inside, you'll be skiing about with all the warm and wicking wonders wool has to offer. Hopefully you'll also have a shell between you and that snow, but if any does sneak past your defenses, that wool will still keep you warm when wet. Thanks to it's odor-fighting qualities, you might not have to wash it till spring—when you really can wear this and nothing else as you slide about in the corn-snow.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Single-piece baselayer for skiing or snowboarding
- Wool traps heat and regulates body temperature for odor-resistance
- A touch of polyamid offers durability and quick-drying properties
- Slip that hood under your helmet on colder days
- Calf length legs ideal for ski boots
- Zippered drop seat so you can pop a squat without disrobing
- Slim-fitted for a next-to-skin closeness
- Item #NRA00B8
89% merino wool, 11% polyamid
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, mountaineering
- Q & A
Comfy fitting Comfy fitting Comfy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Keeps warm and breaths perfectly. Great quality. I just love it!