It's that good.
Never underestimate the value of a good baselayer when traveling in the high mountains. The Norrona Men's Wool Hoodie is made from merino wool and nylon, making the garment quick drying, breathable, and odor resistant. The slim fit wears comfortably under midlayers, and the close-fitting hood fits under helmets when you need some added warmth when you're up moving along a high, exposed ridge.
- A technical midlayer designed for skiing and snowboarding
- Merino wool material regulates temperature and manages moisture
- Close-fitting hood fits under helmets
- Half-length zip lets cool air circulate through
- Slim fit keeps fabric close against the skin
- Item #NRA008F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
Merino Wool is a wonderful, lightweight insulator for me. With an athletic frame, I prefer base layers to be constructed from merino. Merino is far warmer than synthetics for me and there is no replacement for warmth to weight ratio. This particular product is constructed very well, and with care will last a very long time. Large was nearly perfect for my longer "swimmer" torso and arms.
-REMEMBER! Wash by hand and hang dry for a lifetime of comfort.
Are there zippers/closures on the hand pockets?
There are no zipper closures on the hand pockets on this one. If you have any other questions about it please feel free to reach out!