- Performance boxer briefs for active outdoor pursuits
- Breathable fabric offers cool, quick-drying comfort
- Wool is naturally odor-resistant and reliably warm when wet
- 170g weight can be worn any season of the year
- Elastic waistband provides a secure, chafe-free fit
- Item #NRA007M
- Q & A
great boy short
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 140lbs
I use "shorts" under my ski pants on 45+ degree ski days. I prefer merino wool because of wicking and because they don't get odorous during exercise. The best part about these merino wool boy shorts is that they are super soft. I machine wash and air dry with no change in size. Sizing wise (12 US) I prefer a really loose fit, almost like a boxer short so went with the XL, probably could have gone to a large. Only deduction is the ridiculous price: should be $40 max not $60!