44% Offsale from $49.95 $89.00
Covering the basics.
If you want to show off your rad ski socks, or just don't want your leggings getting bunched up in your ski boots, the Women's Norrøna Wool 3/4 Longs Baselayer helps make your ski day go a little smoother. Ending at your calf, this baselayer will stay out of your way as you're pulling on your boots, then provide the rest of your leg with all the natural wonders of wool. Hollow fibers trap heat for those knee-deep powder runs but also wick away body heat ensuring your baselayer smells nice at the lodge later—when you're sporting those unicorn ski socks.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Calf length baselayer for hitting the slopes in comfort and style
- Wool traps heat, naturally resists odor, and wicks away body heat
- Polyamide increases durability and dries quick for long days
- Elastic waistband ensures a secure, comfy fit
- Item #NRA00BA
89% merino wool, 11% polyamide
naturally, from wool
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering, nordic touring
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 115lbs
Got these for my wife and she likes them. Good fit, comfortable and seemingly durable.
Not for me
- Height: 5'10"
These were not a good fit for me. They were too thin and really baggy in the rear area. These could be a better fit for someone else.