Select style & size:Select options
Make your mark.
Full of remote islands with perfect breaks and icy waters, the Arctic Ocean is the last great frontier of surfing. But to conquer these frigid waves, you'll need the warmth and protection of the Norrona Men's Unstad 8mm Surf Bootie. Thick neoprene locks in heat, a durable rubber sole helps you keep your footing while maintaining board feel, and an innovative adjustable loop lets you choose between split-toe and traditional, depending on your preference.
- Ultra-warm booties for surfing frigid waves
- Neoprene is light, warm, and stretchy
- Rubber sole offers grip and durability
- Loop for adjusting between split toe or no split toe
- Hook-and-loop strap provides secure fit
- Item #NRA00GD
- Q & A
Oven or bootie?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fantastic bootie. Extremely warm and low profile. I surf consistently in Maine in sub 40 degree water. Many days require a hike through knee deep snow and they hold up great.
Looking forward to purchasing another pair.
Does this boot have a split toe? I need a 8mm boot in round toe
This 8mm boot as an adjustable loop that lets you choose between split to and traditional.