Take the plunge.
The remote archipelagos of Norway and Iceland's rugged coastlines are home to some incredible surfing breaks—and some incredibly cold waters. To take advantage of these icy swells, you'll need the Norrona Men's Unstad 6/5 Hooded Wetsuit. Since Norrona hails from Norway, it's no surprise they developed the perfect solution for surfing frigid Scandinavian swells.
It's crafted with sustainably produced Naturaprene neoprene for lightweight warmth and stretch without the guilt, and the hood features a lighter and stretchier neoprene that retains heat while allowing you to turn your head comfortably. Strategic panel placement allows optimal mobility and comfort. Liquid-sealed seams, a watertight zipper, and Tatex-printed wrists and ankles prevent water entry so you're not shocked by a cold blast of water every time you paddle out. Whether you're venturing into the far north of the Lofoten islands or seeking out undiscovered breaks in Patagonia, you'll want the Unstad 6/5 to help you brave the icy waters.
- Warmth and protection for the coldest surfing conditions
- Naturaprene is warm, light, and sustainably produced
- Panel construction for natural and comfortable movement
- Shoulder barriers prevent flushing when duck-diving
- Adjustable hood prevents heat loss through head
- Liquid-sealed seams prevent water entry
- Tatex wrist/ankle seals limit water entry but allow drainage
- Asymmetric chest zip offers comfort and mobility
- Item #NRA00GA