While surfing usually conjures images of white sandy beaches and warm, tropical waters, some of the best breaks in the world are in decidedly dreary places where the water is always cold. Norrona's home country of Norway has several of these bone-chilling breaks, so the designers there developed the Men's Unstad 4/3 Wetsuit to take advantage of the ripping Scandinavian surf.
It's crafted with sustainably produced Naturaprene neoprene for lightweight warmth and stretch without the guilt. Strategic panel placement allows optimal mobility and comfort. Liquid-sealed seams, a watertight zipper, and Tatex-printed wrists and ankles prevent water entry so you're not shocked by a cold blast of water every time you paddle out. From the crisp swells of South Africa to the rugged coastlines of the North Atlantic, surf new frontiers in the Unstad.
- Catch chilly waves in this cold-water wetsuit
- Naturaprene is warm, light, and sustainably produced
- Panel construction for natural and comfortable movement
- Shoulder barriers prevent flushing when duck-diving
- Liquid-sealed seams prevent water entry
- Tatex wrist/ankle seals limit water entry but allow drainage
- Asymmetric chest zip offers comfort and mobility
- Item #NRA00GB