Why We Like The Norrona Trollveggen Superlight Down850 Hooded Jacket
Delivering excellent insulation at a lightweight, the Trollveggen Superlight Down850 Hooded Jacket packs right into its own pocket for on-the-go warmth during our alpine treks and tours. Norrona made this jacket with recycled fabric and RDS-certified down, ensuring a lighter footprint on our planet and supporting farms compliant with ethical standards.
- Down jacket offers dynamic warmth as a midlayer or solo piece
- Durable nylon shell material is windproof and water-resistant
- 850-fill down for robust warmth and efficient compressibility
- Articulated elbows and Y-shaped fit support full mobility
- Elastic cuffs and hem create a secure fit to block drafts
- Zip hand pockets designed to sit above hip belt or harness
- Fitted hood and high chin guard help shield head and face
- Item #NRAZ0CY
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 850-fill down (Responsible Down Standard certified, Oeko-Tex 100 compliant)
- Fill Weight
- [medium] 71g
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- fixed, adjustabled
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- mountaineering, hiking, backpacking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help