Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Light Pant
Named after a steep slab of cliff near the Norwegian coast—the Troll Wall being, in fact, the tallest vertical rock face in Europe—Norrona's Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Light Pants were made for the mountains. This lightweight hardshell pant adds durability and protection to ski mountaineering ventures, featuring the reliable waterproof and breathable performance of Gore-Tex Pro and clean ergonomic design.
Regardless of the season, you'll benefit from the convenient coverage of adjustable bibs, while the durable 70D nylon defends against the rough rocky environment you're set on exploring. Side zippers can open when you need to dump heat during an ascent, and when they're partially unzipped from the top they also work as a drop-seat. You'll find no trouble moving freely thanks to the Trollveggen's ergonomic design, and the bottom hem is equipped with an elastic cord as well as eyelets for attaching gaiters or crampons when traveling over glaciers.
- Lightweight bibs for tackling snowy alpine pursuits
- Gore-Tex Pro provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Ergonomic S-shape in legs improves mobility while reducing bulk
- Joint-like cap at the knee further increases climbing mobility
- Side zippers designed for ventilation and drop-seat convenience
- Adjustable ankles can be cinched to mimic gaiters without the weight
- Item #NRA00IF