Flex your mountaineering muscles.
You've chosen Foraker over Denali because you want a different challenge, and the Men's Norrøna Trollveggen Flex1 Jacket offers the best features for your technical route up. Lightweight and stretchy enough for any climbing move you pull out of your hat (or helmet), it's also durable enough that bumping into any jagged limestone on the way up won't phase it. There are a lot of things to worry about when you're over 17,000 feet in the air, but the Trollveggen Flex1 wants to shoulder the burden. With your climbing harness on you'll still be able to access the snacks in your pockets, when the wind pushes you against the wall you can cinch the hood and hem, and when you need to vent, simply unzip your pits to let some of that fresh Alaskan air in.
- Technical softshell for mountaineering and ski touring
- Flex1, articulated elbows, and Y-sleeves provide ultimate mobility
- Helmet-compatible storm hood can cinch down against the elements
- Hook and loop adjustments on cuffs keep sleeves snug over gloves
- Pockets situated for harness-equipped access to salmon jerky
- Regular fit offers layering options and good articulation
- Item #NRA00BU