sale $255.20 - $319.00
The best time to mountaineer.
It's so nice when the alpine is warm enough for you to rid those bulky layers and replace your winter sleeping bag with a lighter, more compact option. You still have to worry about inclement weather though, which is why you wear the Norrona Men's Trollveggen Flex 1 Pant. It's light and breathable for the ascent, stretchy enough for the difficult parts of the climb, and weather-resistant enough to shed light moisture and block brisk breezes. There are hook-and-loop tabs at the waist to give a solid fit with or without a belt, and boot hook prevent snow and debris from sneaking up there when you're in the middle of a rain shower.
- Lightweight, flexible softshell pant ideal for summer mountaineering
- Flex 1 fabric is stretchy, breathable, and weather-resistant
- Thigh zippers optimize ventilation in heated moments
- Adjustable waist and boot hooks ensure solid coverage
- Zippered pockets secure electronics and valuables
- Item #NRA00CE
Flex 1 (recycled polyester, polyester, elastane, wool)
2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh