You don't scare easily.
The Norrona Trollveggen Dri PrimaLoft 400 Long Mittens are designed for bitterly cold days on the mountain that scare most people away. You, however, can brave these conditions with these mitts on your hands. Constructed with heavyweight PrimaLoft Gold insulation to trap in heat around your fingers, and a Dri1 insert to seal out any moisture while allowing vapor to escape, these mittens will keep your hands dry and warm so you can stay on the nearly empty mountain all day. Goatskin leather resists abrasions and provides a tight grip on your poles, while the Flex1 fabric helps maintain your dexterity.
- Heavyweight mittens for bitterly cold days
- Primaloft Gold insulation traps in heat even while wet
- Waterproof Dri1 provides breathable protection from moisture
- Goatskin leather palms increase durability
- Flex1 fabric moves as you do
- A Backcountry exclusive
- Item #NRA00AK
[back of hand] 400g PrimaLoft Gold, [palm] 200g PrimaLoft Gold Eco
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ice climbing, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great mitten all around. A bit roomy for my liking but it works really well. I usually fit a medium to a large in most gloves and ordered a medium.