Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Bib Pant
There are times in the high alpine when the sun is out and the going is smooth, and then there are times when it seems like the moon might be a more hospitable place than the side of a mountain. For ultimate protection and rugged durability in unpredictable conditions, pull on the Norrona Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Bib Pants. At the heart of these technical pants is a 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell that offers durability, breathability, and the waterproof protection you have come to know and trust in a Gore-Tex product.
Norrona equipped the Trollveggen Bib Pant with removable gaiters to keep snow out of your boots. Reinforced panels on the lower leg add durability and protection against crampons or ski edges. In case things heat up on the ascent, side zippers provide ventilation and easy access to boots and under layers. An adjustable waist and articulated knees help the Trollveggen fit perfectly. Norrona even made sure all the zippers used on this bib were YKK Aquaseal zippers, ensuring these pants remain watertight and windproof when an unexpected storm blows in during your descent.
- Durable, weather-protective pant for serious alpine activities
- Gore-Tex Pro ensure waterproof, breathable protection
- Bib design with adjustable suspenders provides extra coverage
- Aquaseal zippers from YKK are watertight and windproof
- Side zippers offer ventilation when things start to heat up
- Removable gaiters form a snow-tight seal around boots
- Lower leg reinforcements resist wear from ski edges and crampons
- Norrona was founded in Norway in 1929
- Item #NRA00J0