Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Trollveggen ACE Down950 Hooded Jacket
Norrona's warmest and most durable jacket engineered for mountaineering, the Trollveggen ACE Down950 is the obvious choice for those who care about quality and spend most of their time in the alpine. It's made from a durable, PU-coated Vectran fabric to hold up against the elements and rugged walls on high peaks, and is filled with exclusive 950-fill goose down that ensures optimal warmth at a low weight, making it perfect for vertical adventures. Plus, the insulated hood, laminated baffle construction, and one-hand adjustment option round this jacket out with all the features you could ever want on your next outing.
- Alpine adventures demand the warmth and durability of this jacket
- Vectran fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and ultra-tough
- 950-fill goose down insulation provides warmth at a low weight
- Regular fit makes for easy layering and mobility
- Insulated hood adjusts easily with one hand while on the move
- Multiple pockets stash items close at hand
- Integrated thumbholes help reduce skin exposure to the cold
- Item #NRA00IY
- Vectran (100% polyester, PU-coating
- 950-fill goose down
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?