Technical midlayer offers pure versatility.
Whether you're headed out for a hike on a blustery autumn day or bouldering with a group of friends, the Norrøna Men's Tamok WarmWool2 Zip Hoodie offers subtle warmth and distinctive style. This technical midlayer is ideal for aerobic pursuits thanks to its wool and polyester fabric, which wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and is naturally anti-odor. The reinforced shoulders and elbows double down on longevity, while the integrated hand gaiters keep cold drafts at bay. And, not to mention, the two hand pockets provide warm refuge for your chilly paws, and the chest pocket keeps small necessities close.
- A lightweight, technical midlayer for aerobic pursuits
- Wool and polyester blend wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Integrated hand gaiters keep cold drafts at bay
- Bevvy of pockets ensure necessities stay organized
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows double down on longevity
- Item #NRA007W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 220lbs
Bought size XL which I expect it should have fit. However, it runs too small (sleeve length as well as too tight ) for my body. Quality appears good.