Why We Like The Norrona Tamok GORE-TEX Thermo80 Jacket
As Norrona's toastiest and toughest shell, the Tamok GORE-TEX Thermo80 Jacket is what we reach for when chasing big lines in numbing temps. The synthetic fill brings the heat, not the heft, while the relaxed fit and articulated arms keep us moving free. Equipped with a breathable GORE-TEX membrane and reinforced weather protection at the shoulders and elbows, this shell goes above and beyond to ensure we stay dry while pushing powder in the backcountry.
- Weatherproof, insulated shell for dropping backcountry lines
- GORE-TEX membrane provides reliable waterproof performance
- Recycled synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional coverage
- Longer cut with a drop-tail hem provides added protection
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Adjustable cuffs and cinchable hem help seal out the elements
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat when needed
- Item #NRAZ0AF
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] (face fabric) GORE-TEX (2-layer), (shoulder and elbow panels) 200D GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 70D x 160D 100% recycled nylon
- recycled polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- storm, helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 chest, 1 mesh (with goggle wipe)
- mesh-lined underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 11.6oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help