Select a Size
Select a Color
Tamok Gore-Tex Pro Jacket
Offering outstanding durability and weather protection, the Tamok is a premier freeride shell for skiing and riding in extreme alpine conditions. Named after the powder paradise that is Norway's Tamok Valley, the Tamok Gore-Tex Shell is guaranteed to keep you completely dry in the deepest snow while blocking raging winds above the treeline.
- Highly weatherproof jacket for the deepest storm days on-hill
- Gore-Tex Pro keeps weather out while dumping internal moisture
- DWR treatment further fights off snow by beading precipitation
- Adjustable and helmet-compatible hood blocks driving snow and wind
- Chest and underarm vents dump excess heat on the skin track
- Several zippered pockets keep your goods nearby all day
- Hand gaiters combine with your mittens to keep snow off of wrists
- Item #NRA00IO
- [membrane/laminate] Gore Tex Pro (3-layer), DWR treatment [face fabric] 70D x 160D recycled nylon
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered arm
- chest zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, randonee, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2019
Does this jacket have the snap seal system on the powder skirt?
October 31, 2019
Yes it does! You can see those images on Norrona's site, as well.