Tamok Gore-Tex Pro Jacket
Whether the gods of winter are delivering free refills or you're traversing on spring corn, the Tamok delivers dry, breathable comfort. Its sleek, minimalist style fits in at the après, but it's at its best on snow when the waterproof, breathable protection of Gore-Tex Pro keeps the elements at bay while breathing. The jacket's low weight and high breathability make it an ideal choice for touring, and it's built with pack-friendly pockets and zippered vents for staying cool on the skin up. With winter coverage in mind, Norrona gives the Tamok a longer-than-usual cut with wrist gaiters and a powder skirt for keeping the snow out and the warmth in. You can easily pop the hood up over your helmet on storm days, and it adjusts with one hand for simplified fiddling on the lift or track.
- A high-functioning hardshell for backcountry tours or resort runs
- Gore-Tex Pro delivers all-winter waterproof, breathable performance
- Reinforced fabric defends high-wear areas at shoulders and elbows
- Vent points at the chest and underarms keep you cool on the ascent
- Detachable snow skirt and wrist gaiters keep snow at bay
- Helmet-friendly hood defends against inclement snowy weather
- Harness-friendly pockets can be accessed even with a pack on
- Item #NRA00I4
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 70D X 160D recycled nylon, DWR finish, [shoulders, elbows] 200D recycled nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 32in
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
September 30, 2019
The Only Jacket You'll Ever Need
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
This jacket is the most beautiful and functional coat one could dream up. I've waited for years to find a long, slim fitting, burly jacket that is actually waterproof. It is so stylish and functional at the same time. It's incredibly warm (though you will want to layer it with down on cold days) because it covers your bum! An incase you were wondering, it IS worth the price. So so happy with this jacket, and the pure cashmere color is gorgeous.
December 6, 2019
Are the measurements accurate for this jacket? My hips are about 40" and I normally wear Mediums, but according to the size chart I would need to order an XL.
November 28, 2019
can we get the specs on the model? and what size she is wearing? Thanks! Having a hard time picking a size even with the size chart.