Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Backcountry ready, backcountry approved.
From sweaty skintracks to powdery steeps, the Norrona Women's Tamok Gore-Tex Pant handles anything you ski in the backcountry. This thin, light, three-layer shell features Gore-Tex's ever-reliable waterproof protection, and Gore-Tex included a C-Knit backer for the enhanced breathability that backcountry skiing calls for. Norrona's X-open internal thigh zippers enhance ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable on hot and sweaty skinners.
- Thin three-layer shell for backcountry skiing or snowboarding
- Gore-Tex C-Knit for waterproofing and enhanced breathability
- X-open ventilation zippers run down the internal thighs
- Zip and Snap Seal powder skirt system keeps snow out of the waist
- Boot gaiters with reinforced cuffs and ankle zippers for easy access
- Custom-fit waist system gives a secure adjustment
- Backcountry.com is Norrona's exclusive retailer in the states
- Item #NRA007A
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex C-Knit (3-layer)
- fully taped (Gore-Tex 13mm)
- 2 hand, 2 cargo, 1 back
- internal thigh
- Side Zips
- yes, ankle
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
February 10, 2019
OMG...best ski pants ever
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 5"
- 118 lbs
I was looking for a good shell pant that would fit my long legs, short waisted, straight figure, no butt/hip body. This was a perfect fit with the adjustable waist. Had it on almost tightest waist setting with lots of room for my tummy to grow and adjust the waist :). Fit my slim hips/butt nicely. I got a small (I'm 5'5, 114ish with 30" inseam). I ski hot and these worked great with light base layer in 30ish Degrees with 30-50 mile gusts, and in blizzard like conditions. Didn't feel the cold or wind. Also, used them for snowshoeing in 5 feet of snow (when feel down :)) and again, didn't feel the cold, dampness or snow (under it got under my jacket gaiter...LOL). These would work even if you're a bit curvy because there was extra material in the butt on mine. Pockets are perfect and love the mess vents. Yes, these are expensive, but worth every pennny as they'll be kicking for decades. Beside, their cute as all get out :) Oh, did try out the Arcteryx Senntiel pants, but the waist was too small and didn't like the vents being open and not messed.
February 16, 2019
Thanks so much, Clygirl! And thanks for sharing your sizing info. So helpful! And so stoked you got to take advantage of this awesome season.