Lightweight, breathable, and waterproof.
Unequivocally technical and high performance, the Norrøna Women's Tamok Gore-Tex Jacket offers steadfast protection no matter if it's a bluebird day in January or a powder day in March. The Tamok features a Gore-Tex C-Knit construction, which combines the waterproof protection and breathable performance of Gore-Tex with that of the temperature regulating C-Knit backer. Ultimately, this fabric technology offers you the best both worlds, safeguarding you from precipitation while offering you a comfortable fit and feel.
Additionally, the Tamok is equipped with a bevvy of snow-friendly features. The bevvy of pockets keep all of your on-hill necessities close at hand, such as snacks or radio supplies. Meanwhile, the chest and underarm ventilation enables you to dump excess body heat as you make your way up the skin track or dig a pit. The powder skirt safeguards your baselayers from flushed powder, and the helmet-compatible hood is adjustable for a personalized, snug feel. Not to mention, the Tamok is fashioned with a regular fit and drop tail hem to not only assure ample room for layers and unimpeded mobility, but ensures added coverage on those extra deep days.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A weather-proof jacket for skiing or backcountry touring
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects against precipitation
- C-Knit backer wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Chest and underarm ventilation dump excess heat quickly
- Powder skirt safeguards baselayers from snow
- Helmet-compatible hood is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Regular fit with drop tail hem provides extra coverage
- Item #NRA006Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
Worth the price. Durable lightweight jacket that keeps the water and wind well away from my body. Breaths well, pretty true to fit.