Why We Like The Norrona Tamok Gore-Tex Jacket
The Norrona Tamok Gore-Tex Jacket keeps us warm and protected from the elements during our day of powder chasing. The waterproof shell features Bluesign® Approved and Oeko-Tex-certified fabric with DWR treatment to keep us dry in any conditions, while the storm hood is designed to fit over freeride helmets for extended protection.
- A fully-seam sealed jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Storm hood designed to fit freeride helmets
- Asymmetric cuffs feature hook-and-loop straps for adjustment
- Zippered chest, hand, and sleeve pockets store essentials
- Reinforced elbows and shoulders add long-lasting durability
- X-open ventilation in the underarms for breathability
- Item #NRAZ0F8
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® Approved
- bluesign® Approved fabric, DWR treatment
- fully taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- below hip
- storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, zippered sleeve, internal chest, internal mesh
- X-open underarm ventilation
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 860g
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help