Tamok Gore-Tex Jacket LTD
The Women's Tamok Gore-Tex Jacket LTD offers the same protection and functionality of the regular Tamok, just in a unique camo colorway. Constructed from Gore-Tex's C-Knit membrane for reliable protection from moisture and impressive breathability to prevent you from overheating, this jacket thrives on demanding backcountry tours and storm days in the resort. A chest vent and two generous underarm vents allow you to dump excess heat as you're breaking trail on a dawn patrol, and large pockets keep your sunscreen, lip balm, and snacks easily accessible. When the powder is waist-deep, you'll appreciate the longer, freeride-inspired cut for added protection from snow and wind.
- Limited edition shell jacket for backcountry touring
- Gore-Tex membrane fends off moisture and remains breathable
- Large pockets lend a place for touring essentials
- Wrist gaiters prevent snow and cold air from getting in
- Chest and underarm vents let you dump heat excess heat
- Longer, freeride-inspired cut for extra protection from the elements
- Item #NRA00DV
- Q & A
Great Technical Shell
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
I love this new Norrona shell. The Tamok style is a bit baggier and I love the cargo styled pocket. The snow camo color fulfilled my long standing dream to look like James Bond in the old school ski chase scenes. The wrist gaitors are great and it has kept me dry in some wet snowy spring days recently.