Plays in parks and powder.
You don't discriminate between big hits in the park and big drops on the back mountain, and neither does the Norrona Men's Tamok Dri2 Pants. These shell pants feature Norrona's waterproof, breathable Dri² membrane for reliable protection against deep powder and spring slush in the park. Fully taped seams double up on waterproof protection to prevent a single snowflake from seeping through.
Norrona also fixed the Tamok with internal thigh zippers to pull in cool air when you're working up a sweat between back-to-back laps. Protective gaiters keep snow out of your boots, and the external cuffs feature zippers to allow easy access to the gaiters. Norrona's Custom-fit waist system assures secure, precise adjustments, and the Snap seal system connects to Norrona's compatible ski jackets.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Resort-ready ski pants designed to repel the worst weather
- Waterproof, breathable Dri² membrane with fully taped seams
- Internal thigh zippers for ventilated airflow
- Boot gaiters with external cuff zippers for easy access
- Custom-fit waist system for secure, precise adjustments
- Snap seal system connects to Norrona's compatible ski jackets
- Item #NRA007U
- Q & A
Great pants and great fit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
I got these pants to go with the Norrona Roldal jacket and they work perfect, they aren't super baggie and have a great range of motion. I was worried about the sizing because of the waist measurements on the sizing chart said I should be a small but I was worried about the length so I went with a medium and they are able to size down on the waist easily and comfortably. For reference I have 31" waist size in normal pants and a 33" inseam