If you're tired of looking around in the lift line and realizing you're dressed just like everyone else, this is your year to stand out. Swap out your old jacket for the Norrona Women's Tamok Dri2 Jacket, and you'll have a hard time not feeling like a trendsetter.
This lightweight, two-layer shell constructed with organic cotton and Cordura comes finished with Norrona's Dri2 membrane, which prevents snow and rain from soaking you early and ruining the rest of your day. The slim fit and military-inspired design earns points for both style and functionality, giving you space to stash snacks for your entire crew and keep your pass safe. On storm days, button up the powder skirt, head for bottomless lines, and open up the underarm vents when you start to heat up after a few leg-burning runs.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A military-inspired jacket that delivers style and functionality
- Slim fit provides just enough space for baselayers
- Waterproof membrane remains breathable and light
- Brushed interior adds layer of warmth on cold days
- Hand gaiters and powder skirt add protection on storm days
- Multiple pockets safely store pass, goggles, and snacks
- Item #NRA007B