Svalbard Heavy Duty Pant
If you're leaving the established path to wander more wild and rocky routes, full of bush-whacking and trail-blazing, you need Norrona's Svalbard Heavy Duty Pants. Their durable nylon construction defends against mother nature's rough side, including a reinforced seat and reinforced knees that are ready for those steep ascents that sometimes require travel on all-fours. The fabric is treated with a durable water-repellent in case you encounter wet brush or light rain, but also comes with mesh-lined vents at the thighs for cooling off when the sun comes out just as you're picking up the pace. Norrona even threw in gaiter hooks, so you can comfortably wear the Svalbard Pants with a pair of gaiters when you're planning on spending most of your time well away from any trail or "designated route".
- Hard-working pants for bush-whacking and trail-blazing
- Durable fabric defends against wind and rough terrain
- Water-repellent finish sheds light dirt and precipitation
- Reinforced seat and knees ready for rock-scrambling ascents
- Mesh-lined thigh vents unzip to keep you cool on steep trails
- Zippered cargo pockets can be accessed even with a harness
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waist provide a secure, adjustable fit
- Equipped with attachment points for suspenders and gaiters
- Item #NRA00HJ
What do you think about this product?