Ditch the long johns.
Those red long johns you've been wearing since circa '92 have earned you countless style points through the years, but their all-cotton construction isn't doing you any favors on the mountain. The Norrona Men's Super Long Bottoms, on the other hand, deliver the quick-drying, insulating, and breathable performance you need when you're moving through high and cold mountains. Plus, they come in some pretty eye-catching colors so you can remain true to your roots.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Performance baselayer for skiing or snowboarding
- Polartec fabrics insulate and manage moisture
- Grid lining traps body heat and dries quickly
- Slim fit keeps fabric close to skin
- Norrona's been producing quality outdoor goods since 1929
- Item #NRA008M
- Q & A
Best Baselayer he has ever had!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
From my friend:
Some of the best base layer pants I’ve ever had. Currently own two pairs. Work, ski, hike, loves these things. Took a three day snow shoe trip in the Sierras with snow and rain and was surprised these stayed somewhat dry under wet cargo pants. I am 6’3” 180lbs and the mediums fit well. Highly recommended.
Super Long Bottoms
Reach out to me with any questions!