Dismisses poly jerseys to storage.
You'll want to fold up your polyester riding jerseys and toss 'em into storage after one ride in the Norrøna Men's Skibotn Wool Equaliser Short-Sleeve Jersey. Designed for enduro racing and everyday trail rides, this jersey opts for the superb comfort of merino wool over its polyester counterparts. Not only does merino wool prevent the funky odors you've become accustomed to with polyester jerseys, but it pulls sweat directly inside each fiber, instead of merely wicking it to the surface of the jersey, where it then has to evaporate. This makes all the difference between feeling totally dry while riding and experiencing the clammy on-skin feel of a polyester jersey.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Wool-based jersey for enduro racing and everyday rides
- Merino wool never feels clammy, even after sweating
- Regulates body temperature to prevent overheating
- Natural anti-odor qualities for lasting freshness
- UPF 50 ensures protection from harsh UV rays
- Regular fit with dropped rear hem
- Item #NRA00AB