Leave the polyester at home.
Long used by skiers and snowboarders for its unbeatable moisture management, merino wool is an exceptional natural fiber that's underutilized in the world of mountain biking. Realizing this, the savvy folks at Norrøna engineered the Men's Skibotn Wool Equaliser Long-Sleeve Jersey with this superb natural fiber to keep you dry and comfortable on the trail.
Developed to meet the needs of enduro racers and everyday trail riders, this long-sleeve jersey opts for merino wool over its polyester counterparts. Not only does merino wool prevent the funky odor you've come to expect from polyester, but it pulls sweat directly into the center of each fiber, instead of merely wicking it to the surface, where it then has to evaporate. This makes all the difference between feeling totally dry while riding and experiencing the clammy on-skin feel inherent to polyester jerseys.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Wool-based jersey for enduro and everyday rides
- Merino wool never feels clammy, even after sweating
- Regulates body temperature to prevent overheating
- Natural anti-odor qualities for lasting freshness
- UPF 50 ensures protection from harsh UV rays
- Zippered chest pocket for on-trail storage
- Regular fit with dropped rear hem
- Item #NRA00AA