Highs and lows.
You like your mountain biking trails to resemble a rollercoaster—full of ups and downs, with tedious ascents and thrilling downhills. The Norrona Men's Skibotn Flex1 Lightweight Shorts were designed to cater to your enduro rides, with a light and breathable fabric that won't hold you back on climbs, but is still durable enough to withstand wipeouts. Stretch mesh at the inseam and seat keep air flowing for cool comfort on hot-weather rides and allow ample mobility when you're rallying around at high speeds. The above-knee cut won't inhibit movement when pedaling, and the fit allows you to comfortably wear padded shorts underneath when you could use the extra protection on rowdier courses.
- Durable and breathable shorts for enduro mountain biking
- flex1 fabric is light, breathable, durable, and stretchy
- Mesh inseam panels keep air flowing on climbs
- Stretch rear and inseam panels enhance mobility
- Custom-fit waist with silicone grip for secure fit
- Higher in back for added coverage
- Accommodates padded Lycra shorts underneath
- Item #NRA00DG
- Q & A
Back For More
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really dig Norrona so I decided to give these a try. Don't regret it at all. The fit on these is comfortable, and they stretch a bit for versatility. Breathable, with a nice material and durable design. Will be back for another pair for sure.