Roldal Dri3 Denim Jacket
Usually when you're rocking your ski jacket around town after the lifts have long since shut down it's because you didn't want to go back and change. It's not often that your ski shell looks better than anything else in your wardrobe, but with the casual-inspired style and technical mountain performance of the Norrona Roldal Dri3 Denim Jacket, it'll be hard to convince yourself to wear anything else on your next ski trip. This unique denim-styled jacket actually has a durable organic cotton face for style and comfort, with a fully waterproof membrane that shuts out even the heaviest snows and mixes. So whether you're floating through powder or cruising down main street, you'll be bone-dry in the winter time.
And just because it looks good, that doesn't mean it skimps on technical features. It's got an adjustable helmet-compatible hood that gives you added coverage during white-out powder days, then removes when your next day is nothing but blue skies and sunshine. Underarm vents let in cooling airflow after long mogul runs have you heating up, and a removable powder skirt keeps the snow out when you find yourself surfing deep in the white stuff. The same goes for the comfortable thumbhole gaiters, and when you need storage for trail maps or quick snacks, you can stash them in one of your many internal and external pockets.
- Get on-mountain style and performance with this denim ski jacket
- Waterproof membrane offers protection for snowy lift rides
- Stretchy organic cotton material is stylish, breathable, and durable
- Zip-off hood gives you versatility on the mountain or around town
- Underarm vents expel heat after long and grueling runs
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out when you're waist deep
- Pockets included internal media pocket compatible with large phones
- High collar protects your face and neck from wind while you ride
- Item #NRA00FH