Oslo Gore-Tex Down850 Parka
If you're looking for a high-performance jacket for all seasons, look no further than the Norrona Oslo Gore-Tex Down850 Parka. This three-in-one jacket has the warmth and protection you need to bundle up on stormy winter days, and features zip-out functionality that'll let you wear it as a standalone down jacket or an all-season rain shell. The Oslo actually offers more versatility than many three-in-ones thanks to its waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex shell. Made of three-layer Gore-Tex, one of the most breathable constructions Gore-Tex offers, this shell is truly light enough to wear on its own for mild to warm days in the spring and fall. The down-insulated liner provides standalone versatility as well, giving you a lighter jacket for cool fall hikes and milder winter days around town.
- Versatile three-in-one jacket for year-round weather protection
- Waterproof Gore-Tex shell is breathable enough for 3-season use
- Down-insulated liner gives you a warm jacket for chilly fall days
- Shell and liner combine to give you a bombproof winter coat
- Spacious hood protects you from wind and snow
- Internal and external pockets keep everyday items stashed
- Item #NRA00JH
What do you think about this product?