Lyngen Windstopper Hybrid Jacket
Maximize your comfort on bluebird touring days with the Noronna Lyngen Windstopper Hybrid Jacket. This super breathable and lightweight jacket features a Gore Windstopper outer that effectively blocks wind without making you all hot and sweaty. While this material will not protect you against precipitation it is your best bet for clear weather days to avoid overheating while still protecting you from chilling winds on the top of ridges. To further avoid overheating the Lyngen Windstopper features a large chest vent that allows air to circulate without rocking an open coat and pit-zips to dump heat from the pesky underarm area.
- Minimalist jacket for protection from wind on long clear day tours
- Gore Windstopper blocks wind while providing maximum breathability
- Flex1 backing ensures freedom of movement and wind resistance
- Pit and chest vents help to add additional breathability
- Storm hood with one cord adjustment helps against gusts
- Multiple chest pockets hold your everyday backcountry essentials
- Lightweight hand gaiters keep snow and cold air off your arms
- Item #NRA00FP
- Q & A
high aerobic output cool weather jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 150lbs
First, the weight described is incorrect. It's closer to 10 oz. It's a thin jacket. Check Norrona's site. The unique feature is the full front vertical mesh option to improve ventilation. It is a well constructed jacket.