Select a size:
Why We Like The Lyngen Hiloflex100 Jacket
The Lyngen Hiloflex100 Jacket is a performance softshell with the versatility to act as a toasty midlayer or a weather-blocking outer layer. Its rugged face fabric offers defense against light snow and wind, but its breathable construction allows it to be worn under a more protective hardshell without feeling stuffy and uncomfortable. Classic ski-touring features like skin-stashing front pockets, an under-helmet hood, and a mobility-increasing Y-shaped cut keep us on the hill longer.
- Premium touring softshell for defense against the backcountry cold
- Weather-resistant face fabric blocks wind and light precipitation
- Lofty interior keeps heat close to the core for lasting warmth
- Breathable back panel for cool, moisture-wicking comfort
- Touring-specific cut to enhance mobility on the climb and the ride
- Fixed hood for secure warmth that fits comfortably under a helmet
- Stretch cuffs with thumbholes for sleeve security
- Waterproof-lined dual-entrance front pockets to safely stash skins
- Item #NRAZ0AT
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.