Lyngen Gore-Tex Pro Pant
Designed for technical and adventurous backcountry ascents, the Norrona Lyngen Gore-Tex Pro Pant is a high-performing outer layer for those seeking the biggest lines in the wildest places. With Gore-Tex Pro fabric, you've got total wind and water protection from fickle mountain weather when you're far from home. It also boasts Gore-Tex's most durable construction, ensuring that it won't break down after a grueling season of adventures in high alpine conditions. Reinforcements on the lower leg cuffs offer added durability to prevent damage from crampon edges and rugged rock faces, while large outer-thigh vents allow you to quickly dump heat after long and strenuous climbs. You've got zippered openings at the lower legs so you can easily switch your boots from walk to ski mode when it's time for the descent, and boot gaiters to keep the snow out when you take those first turns into deep and fluffy powder.
- Hunt down huge backcountry lines with this durable shell pant
- Gore-Tex Pro fabric offers durable waterproofing for any weather
- Large thigh vents expel heat when you're climbing steep slopes
- Reinforced leg cuffs prevent damage from crampon edges
- Ankle gaiters let you rip in deep snow without letting moisture in
- Lower-leg zippers allow you to adjust your boot mode easily
- Front pockets include a thigh pocket with added storage space
- Adjustable waist ensures a secure fit on technical ascents
- Item #NRA00FM
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro, [face fabric] 40D recycled nylon
- fully sealed
- 2 thigh, 1 key, 1 mesh (inside thigh)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing & snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2018
Fantastic product but runs small
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 205 lbs
Bought this as a Xmas gift for my husband. Undeniably excellent quality: material, design, workmanship. But it runs small on the waist so I had to return it. I have the Norrona Lofoten Gore-tex Pro Light pants. I like the Lofoten more than this Lyngen. The Lofoten has a full side zipper ( I could take my pants off even with my boots on) but my husband didn't care for that feature. And the Lofoten comes with the detachable orange bib; the Lyngen does not. Otherwise, this Lyngen Gore-Tex Pro matches the Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Light in everything else.