Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lyngen Gore-Tex Jacket
As people who identify as backcountry enthusiasts and hard-charging resort rippers we know that no matter how cold it is on the mountain, we can get pretty hot pretty fast when we're working hard enough. Breathability and ventilation are key, and few jackets have either like the Norrona Lyngen Gore-Tex Jacket.
Designed for backcountry touring, this jacket features two of Gore-Tex's most lightweight, breathable, and waterproof fabrics. Gore-Tex C-knit in the shoulders and collar offers more stretch for a greater range of motion, while Gore-Tex Active 2.0 in the body maximizes breathability to keep our body at an optimal temperature during active pursuits. But this jacket was designed with the highest intensity output in mind, so it goes the extra mile to keep us comfortable with innovative venting. It's got the option for a subtle mesh vent running all the way down the front zipper, as well as two huge underarm vents to give us effective airflow when we're really cooking up or down the mountain.
- Stay comfortable while you move in the backcountry with this jacket
- Gore-Tex C-knit in the shoulders offer easier motion on long climbs
- Gore-Tex Active 2.0 in the body delivers high breathability
- Front zipper has mesh-lined venting option for up-front cooling
- Underarm vents give you added ventilation after tiring powder runs
- Helmet-compatible hood has you covered when snow rolls in
- Thumbhole wrist-gaiters offer added coverage and keep the snow out
- Inner and outer chest pockets keep important gear close by
- Item #NRAZ0AS
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.