Why We Like The Norrona Lyngen GORE-TEX Active Jacket
When we're headed out in search of our next high alpine line, the last thing we want to worry about is staying dry. By utilizing two GORE-TEX technologies, the Norrona Lyngen GORE-TEX Active Jacket is one of the lightest, most breathable touring jackets we've gotten our hands on. GORE-TEX Active makes up the shoulders, upper arms, and hood for extreme breathability, while quick-drying GORE-TEX Active SHAKEDRY eliminates the face fabric on the front and underarms so we don't get that bone-chilling feeling when our shell gets wet. And when things heat up on the skin track we can just unzip the full-length venting that runs right next to the zipper for a little extra airflow.
- Highly-breathable technical jacket built for backcountry touring
- GORE-TEX Active provides lightweight breathability and waterproofing
- GORE-TEX Shake Dry reduces sweat accumulation and absorption of water
- Lightweight jacket quickly packs into its own pocket
- X-open front zipper allows for ventilation without exposing our face
- Helmet-compatible hood offers one-handed adjustment
- Articulated cut provides full freedom of movement
- Item #NRAZ0DF
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX 3L, [face fabric] (front, underarms) GORE-TEX Active SHAKEDRY, (hood, shoulders, upper arms, bottom hem) 30D GORE-TEX Active (nylon), [reinforcement panels] 30D GORE-TEX C-Knit (recycled nylon ripstop)
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- fixed, storm hood, helmet-compatible, one-handed adjustment
- [external] 2 zippered chest, [internal] 1 chest, 1 front
- x-open zip
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help