Select a size:
Lyngen Flex1 Pant
It's time to bust out Norrona's Lyngen Flex1 Pant when winter's stormy pow settles into spring snow. This softshell is more than suitable for faraway mountaineering objectives as well as simpler tours through springtime slush. We like that the stretchy, breathable fabric sheds snow spray on the downhill and keeps us comfortable on the ascent. Norrona reinforced the bottom hem in GORE-TEX technology for waterproof, breathable protection where it counts for spring's alpine adventure.
- Softshell pant made for ski mountaineering and touring in spring
- Windproof, water-resistant softshell with stretch for full mobility
- Bottom hem reinforced with GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable protection
- Partially recycled fabric with a PFC-free DWR coating
- Ventilation zippers amplify airflow
- Powder gaiters keep snow out of your ski boots
- Zip-in compatibility with Norrona's zip-in ski jackets
- Item #NRAZ0AR
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] Flex-1 (windproof recycled nylon, recycled polyester, elastane), [reinforcement patches] recycled nylon, polyester, elastane, [bottom hem] 200D recycled GORE-TEX 2L
- Waterproof Rating
- [bottom hem] 20,000mm
- partially sealed
- 4 zippered thigh
- side with mesh
- Custom-fit waist system (hook-and-loop tab sides)
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.23oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
- freeride/powder skiing/snowboarding, ski mountaineering
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.