Where steep chutes meet deep fjords.
Whether you're skiing aesthetic couloirs in Scandinavia or setting a familiar skintrack in your home mountain range, the Norrona Women's Lyngen Driflex3 Pant will deliver the breathability and foul weather protection you need when you're getting after it in the backcountry. These pants are constructed with a three-layer softshell that's flexible when you're skinning, and they are backed with a micro polyester backing for an added touch of warmth for those really cold days in The Great White North. And if you should start to overheat? Just open up the two full-length side zips to let some cool air in. Stretch gaiters seal out snow, and the Cordura reinforced scuff guards protect the pants from ski edges and crampon points.
- Softshell pants designed with the backcountry in mind
- Stretchy three-layer shell is waterproof and breathable
- Microfleece backer adds light insulation
- Full-length side zips let cool air in
- Hook-and-loop tabs allow for quick adjustments at waist
- Reinforced cuffs protect against ski edges
- Gaiters form a snow-tight seal around boots
- Norrona uses its Norwegian home to inspire its designs
- Item #NRA003S
- Q & A
Attn muscular lady legs - buy these
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 165lbs
I'm a sucker for Norrona products - their fit, features, and colors are everything I want in my technical outerwear. The Lyngen is no exception. I'm a muscular lady and have had a hard time fitting into US brands (c'mon I'm not the only one out there with 25.5" thighs, 40" hips, and 29" waist!). But these soft shells fit like a dream AND repel water AND have pockets/zippers/waist adjustments where I want them AND make me feel stylish and fancy. I'll comment on durability after the spring touring season. I plan to put these through their paces.