Lyngen Alpha90 Vest
- Hooded vest for hiking or climbing adventures
- PolarTec Alpha insulation stands up to damp chills
- Pertex Quantum fabric is abrasion-resistant
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts with one hand
- Drop-tail hem extends coverage
- Handwarmer pockets warm chilled fingers
- Item #NRA00FU
- Q & A
Buy it. Now
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
Stop what you’re doing and buy this vest now. It’s the most versatile, comfortable, best looking vest on the market. Better fitting and more functional than Patagonia nano air or nano puff, amazing as a middle layer for skiing in cold weather, or wearing over a flannel every day. I legitimately wear mine seven days a week from October through March. I only wish they made a jacket exactly like it (just with sleeves) for colder days. I would wear it as an outer layer every day down to zero F. Great work Norrona - but make a long sleeve version of it too!!