Why We Like The Norrona Lyngen Aero80 Insulated Zip Hooded Jacket
To keep from overheating on the climb without subjecting ourselves to bitter crosswinds, we kit up with the Norrona Lyngen Aero80 Insulated Zip Hooded Jacket when hunting backcountry powder. The windproof construction stops icy gusts from slicing through, while the insulation panels trap heat where we need it most. Constructed and filled with recycled materials, this lightweight, high-tech layer keeps our conscience clear.
- Insulated windbreaker for fast and light tours
- Tightly woven ripstop delivers windproof performance
- Strategically placed synthetic fill for lightweight warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood offers added coverage
- Articulated elbows increase your range of motion
- 2 large zippered chest pockets for your skins and beacon
- Item #NRAZ0FP
- Responsible Collection
- Aero80 (20D 100% recycled nylon ripstop), DWR treatment
- Primaloft Silver (100% recycled polyester)
- fixed, helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help