Why We Like The Norrona Lyngen Aero80 Insulated Zip Hooded Jacket
For added protection under our shell or a standalone piece for grit-testing, no-stop pursuits, we shrug into the Norrona Lyngen Aero80 Insulated Zip Hooded Jacket. Whether we're shredding, climbing, or trekking, the articulated elbows and extended shoulders give us full range of motion, while the insulation-free panels keep our microclimate breathing easy. When gusts try to steal our warmth, the wind-resistant material dulls their bite, and the strategically placed heat-trapping panels shield our chest and shoulders from the cold.
- Lightly insulated windbreaker for the skintrack and beyond
- Ripstop material is hardwearing, lightweight, and quick drying
- Water-repellent finish fends off light precipitation
- Partially insulated for wet-weather warmth where you need it
- Stretch cuffs and cinchable hem help hold in your body heat
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional protection
- Large zippered chest pockets are pack and harness friendly
- Item #NRAZ0F4
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 20D 100% nylon ripstop, PFC-free DWR treatment [panels] 100% recycled downproof nylon
- PrimaLoft Silver (100% recycled polyester)
- not sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered chest
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 8.2oz
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, mountaineering, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help