3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lofoten GORE-TEX Pro Pant
The Lofoten GORE-TEX Pro Pant is Norrona's most durable and functional backcountry freeride pant for skiers and snowboarders. Its GORE-TEX Pro shell provides rugged waterproofing that remains extremely breathable for fast-moving powderhounds. Fully sealed seams further prevent the unwanted entry of water, and full-length side zips use two-way zippers at each leg to vary ventilation, whether we're hoofing up a bootpack in the resort or setting a skintrack in the backcountry.
- Burly shell pants for deep conditions in the backcountry or resort
- GORE-TEX Pro shell ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams ensure you stay dry on unswept chairlifts
- KEVLAR-reinforced cuffs withstand serious wear and tear
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers when the temperatures drop
- Norrona is a Norwegian mountain company founded in 1929
- Item #NRAZ07V
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer)
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered rear
- leg zips
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.