Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lofoten GORE-TEX Pro Shell Jacket
The Men's Lofoten Shell Jacket is Norrona's most versatile freeride jacket for powderhounds that get after it in and out of the resort. Its GORE-TEX Pro shell provides guaranteed waterproofing that remains extremely breathable whether we're setting a skintrack in the backcountry or banging out back-to-back laps during a ridiculously deep day in the resort. The Lofoten also features a removable powder skirt that buttons into Snap-Seal compatible pants for extra protection from chest-deep powder—just be sure to bring along a snorkel if it's going to be that deep.
- Ski or snowboard shell designed for the deepest conditions
- GORE-TEX Pro shell remains breathable while repelling wet snow
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Large underarm ventilation zips dump heat quick
- Zip-off powder skirt can be removed during bluebird days
- Adjustable hood can be worn over a bulky ski helmet
- Integrated wrist gaiters ensure a snow-tight seal between gloves
- Norrona is Norwegian mountain company founded in 1929
- Item #NRAZ07U
4.5 based on 39 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.