3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Plus Pant
Norrona's ski clothing always impresses us, but the Men's Lofoten GORE-TEX Pro Plus Pant is Norrona's most durable, functional ski pant that provides reliable protection when you're freeriding big mountains in the resort, out of bounds, off a skintrack, and even out of a helicopter. Its Gore-Tex Pro provides GORE-TEX's most rugged waterproofing, and Norrona bonded that to 200D fabric for outstanding durability as well as protection from waist-high pow. Norrona included a zip-in bib that's extremely light and breathable in case the powder's a bit higher than that.
- Norrona's most durable freeride pant for big mountains and beyond
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Pro keeps us comfortable
- 3-layer construction bonds Gore-Tex to 200D fabric for durability
- Ventilation zippers run down inner thigh for amplified airflow
- Custom-fit waist system includes a zip-in bib for solid coverage
- Reinforced cuffs with lightweight boot gaiters inside
- Item #NRAZ07X
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro [face fabric] 200D (partially recycled) [reinforcements] KevlarÂ®
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered front, 1 zippered back, 1 internal phone
- inner thigh
- Custom-fit waist system
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.