Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Plus Jacket
The best of the best in Norrona's big mountain and freeride collection, the Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Plus Jacket stands out from its original version with a lighter-weight yet more durable construction. Its Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer fabric provides guaranteed waterproofing that remains extremely breathable when you're setting a skin track or hot-lapping on a ridiculously deep day at the resort. Fully sealed seams with 13mm Gore Tape prevent moisture from seeping in, and the front chest ventilation zips help you cool down in seconds after calf-burning runs. The Lofoten also features a removable powder skirt that buttons into Snap-Seal-compatible pants for extra protection from chest-deep powder—just be sure to bring along a snorkel if it's going to be that deep.
- Lighter, tougher version of Norrona's top big mountain jacket
- Gore-Tex Pro shell remains breathable while repelling wet snow
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Large underarm ventilation zips dump heat quick
- Zip-off powder skirt can be removed during bluebird days
- Adjustable hood can be worn over a bulky ski helmet
- Integrated wrist gaiters ensure a snow-tight seal between gloves
- Norrona is Norwegian mountain company founded in 1929
- Item #NRAZ07W
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.